Sales Support Administrator (46122)
Company: LGC Ltd
Posted on: September 20, 2022
The role incumbent is provides sales support and administrative
assistance to the Customer Service personnel covering all business
sectors, including new account applications and completion of
website registration enquiries. This includes to provide back up
support to customer inquiries received into the CRM as well as
Webchat and special projects that arise due to shifting customer
demands received in the office.
The required outcome is a data integrity of new customer data and
business continuity of the highest level service experience during
shifting resource demands. Adhoc administrative tasks attended to
that fall outside the remit of order entry and quotation
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* To ensure that all methods of communication with internal and
external contacts are handled with the utmost professionalism to
project the high quality image and standards provided by LGC.
Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and
CRM system ensuring queries outside of order entry or your level of
expertise are escalated to the appropriate team.
* To manage distribution of calls to the appropriate team
* To be responsible for the daily management of CRM Cases Queue
ensuring tasks are dealt with and or escalated to ensure response
times are within agreed KPI timescales.
* To release all internal orders ensuring that the orders are
correctly entered and if needed include compliance for any shipping
* To complete Webshop new customer registrations ensuring they are
entered into ERP system and LGC protocols for data entry are
followed for new account set up.
* To complete Supplier Questionnaires from customers for review by
the Team Leader.
* To help with the data management of documents by scanning
documents as may be requested.
* To provide back up support for all office activity during times
of high demand.
* To ensure that the company ERP processes for Warehouses and the
supply chain from other sources are followed in line with set
guidelines as determined by the Operations team.
* Taking responsibility for ensuring that customer expectations are
exceeded against response KPI's.
* To escalate requests for service delivery reports from customers
both internal and external to the appropriate Manager.
* To learn about LGC Standards products and services and keep
up-to-date with changes and attend Product/Technical training as
* Exemplify the LGC core values on a day to day basis
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Associates Degree or higher - Life Science/Chemistry
Experience: 1 - 2 years of customer service experience or 1 - 2
years of call center experience
* Experience of working in a sales support environment with order
* Can do attitude and willingness to go that extra mile. Positive,
enthusiastic and high energy.
* Excellent telephone manner and communication (written and verbal
skills) are Essential.
* Customer focused, detail oriented for accuracy and an effective
* Strong computing and keyboard skills (> 40 wpm). Excel basic
and Word required.
* Team Player, supportive of colleagues.
* Organized and able to perform under pressure.
* Experience in using ERP systems such as SAP, ORACLE, SAGE
* Experience in using CRM systems such as ZenDesk, Zoho,
* An interest in Chemistry or Science would be a distinct
* Experience in the Life Science industry or related field a
* Experience with IFS or Salesforce a plus.
* Experience with ASM for Hybris a plus.
This candidate is dependable, committed, reliable and responsive,
with a high work ethic. Accuracy is important to them for their
daily work outcomes, however they learn quickly from any mistakes
made. They are able to work in a high pressure environment and
maintain a positive, enthusiastic and high energy attitude. On time
and attendance is important to them. They are motivated to seek,
through their performance, customer satisfaction for our internal
and external customers by making sure that work gets to the correct
Keywords: LGC Ltd, Manchester , Sales Support Administrator (46122), Sales , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!