Supervisor, Small & Medium Business Direct Sales - Outbound
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for a team of Business to Business Outbound Telesales
Representatives that are focused on generating sales to
small-to-medium business customers over the telephone. Develop,
motivate and coach Representatives to ensure they achieve sales
quotas. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two
or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.Job
- Lead team by example in key areas: prospecting, time
management, funnel management, forecasting, product knowledge and
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing
superior customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting
performance expectations by giving timely and appropriate
- Ensure daily activity targets are met.
- Conducts team meetings to improve skills, share best practices
and deliver key communications.
- Conducts performance reviews and prepare performance
improvement plans; hires, disciplines and terminates personnel as
- Partners with leadership in the Business to Business
organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective
communication between functional areas.
- Conduct side by side coaching and call monitoring to ensure
compliance with selling company techniques and strategies.
- Handle escalated customer calls, in a timely manner and to
completion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with other supervisors to ensure consistency and
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and
sales representatives to help business continue to grow and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
our communities. Disclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer. Comcast is proud
to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
applicable law.EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the
stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants
who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have
extensive related professional experience.Relevant Work
Experience2-5 YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that
Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their
work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the
terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are
eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class
Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the
support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for
those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options,
expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet
the needs of your reality - to help support you physically,
financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your
everyday life. Please visit the on our careers site for more
Keywords: Comcast, Manchester , Supervisor, Small & Medium Business Direct Sales - Outbound, Sales , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!