Company: API of New Hampshire / Delta T
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an extraordinary sales leader to
drive success and profitable growth. We are API of New Hampshire, a
leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation and Air
Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, parts and supplies. We represent
some of the premier manufacturers in the industry and serve
multiple states in the New England market and beyond.The Sales
Manager position that will be based at the Company Headquarters,
convenientlylocated at 190 Zachary Rd Manchester, New HampshireThe
Sales Manager is responsible for the execution of the sales plan to
meet and exceed the goals and drive profitable growth. This role is
responsible for managing multiple territories in existing markets
as well as developing new growth through the saturation of existing
territories and building sales within the company's existing
customer base. This role manages Territory Managers to develop
their skills, calls on customers, handles escalated customer
issues, and keeps current on product lines as well as new products.
Additionally, this role supports excellence in customer service.We
offer a competitive salary plus bonus commission and a host of
health benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401k, short & long-term disability, HSA, FSA, EAP, and
time off. Most benefits (including medical) available first day of
hire!What we need from you:
- A minimum of 7 years of successful experience in residential
and commercial industrial sales leadership/management role in HVAC
or a related industry.
- High School diploma or its GED equivalent and a bachelor's
degree in Business or related field.
- Demonstrated success in deploying sales tools, like a CRM, as
well as demonstrated success in deploying a coaching or sales
training model to improve selling skills.
- The ideal candidate will also have a high degree of personal
ethics, customer service, and commitment to safety.
- This position also requires excellent communication skills and
the ability to work effectively in group settings through
collaborative, solutions oriented, and win-win approaches.
- You'll need a good driving record for travel as required, can
pass a drug screen and background check, and solid employment
references. Traveling could include branch visits, dealer trips,
factory tours, customer care conferences, educational and
- Preferred: Demonstrated proficiency in Eclipse or other ERP
system. Prior relevant experience in HVAC industryDo you have what
we're looking for?
- Self-starters with a keen ability to manage multiple
initiatives at the same time.
- Perceptive, able to connect quickly with people in an
authentic, convincing and enthusiastic way.
- Customer and sales focus to deliver win-win solutions.
- Creative whether it be presenting the newest product or a
solving a customer service issue.
- Caring with a clear understanding that our customers are at the
heart of everything we do.You will use your expertise in the
- You'll be asked to achieve company objectives for base sales
growth, new account sales, and vendor specific sales.
- You'll be responsible for assisting in preparation of and
executing annual company sales plan.
- You will support customer education and training initiatives
including product, technical, and business-related training
- You'll also work on customer calls for assigned accounts and
joint sales calls with staff or vendors as needed.
- You'll be responsible for administering and executing customer
sales incentive programs as well as reviewing and analyzing monthly
and annual sales reports.
- You'll participate in and promote vendor-based marketing
programs with targeted vendors.
- In conjunction with the direct of sales and the marketing team,
you'll develop and execute the brand specific annual sales
- You will participate in creation of an annual competitive
pricing analysis consisting of market review and formal submission
to applicable vendors.
- You'll manage customer job quotes and special pricing and will
be responsible for gathering and submitting competitive
- You will be responsible for the development and performance of
- You will conduct daily communication with Territory Managers as
well as performing a daily review of Territory Manager activity
including use of Phocas to review activities including scheduling,
customer calls, sales goals, and opportunities.
- You will perform annual performance evaluations for Territory
Managers and prepare quarterly reviews with a brand regional
- You will perform monthly 1:1 meetings with each Territory
Manager reviewing pipeline, forecast, targeted base growth
accounts, expected base growth accounts, and leaders and bleeders
of assigned base accounts.
- You will conduct a weekly opportunity pipeline update
- You will participate and plan the training and development of
- You will perform monthly expense report preparation and give
approval for assigned Territory Managers in compliance with
allowable expenses.About API of New HampshireAPI of New Hampshire
serves a broad range of customer needs, from heating and A/C units
for residences to commercial rooftop, HVAC systems for mini-malls,
restaurants and other commercial establishments. As many of our
satisfied customers have come to know, API of NH offers a
partnership developing innovative programs and business solutions
to help customers grow and prosper. Here at API of NH, we know that
our employees are the backbone of the company and are always
willing to go the extra mile for satisfied customer.We are a new
division of Munch's Supply, the leading wholesale distributor of
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, parts
and supplies servicing the Chicago, Northwest Indiana and Michigan
markets at 12 branch locations. But that's not all. Through
acquisition, we also operate five Tommark branches in Michigan,
seven O'Connor branches in Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa and
Missouri, three Comfort Air Distributing locations in Colorado,
seven C&L Supply HVAC and Plumbing locations in Missouri,
Oklahoma, and Arkansas and eight API of New Hampshire/ DELTA T
locations in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, and Rhode
Island.The API team also has two Sheetmetal manufacturing
operations in Manchester, New Hampshire and Eliot, Maine. Our
belief that our products should be and are sold exclusively through
professional heating and cooling contractors has helped us grow
into an industry leader throughout New England area. We are proud
that Rheem Manufacturing and LG brands selected API of NH as the
Master Distributor of its premier HVAC product lines and is now
distributed to many of our professional contractors.We provide
equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification,
physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or
future, in the uniformed services of the United States.This
employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal
government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are
authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: API of New Hampshire / Delta T, Manchester , Sales Manager, Sales , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!