Front Desk Agent
Company: Courtyard Manchester Airport
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Holiday Inn in Chandle-Ocotillo r is seeking a motivated Front
Desk Associate to join their team! The hotel is managed by Highgate
who is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management
company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate
is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New
York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing
Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward
company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property
cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or
disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse
portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and
independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and
digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue
management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving
market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value.
With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced
hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top
ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains
corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and
Seattle. www.highgate.com .
700 Huse Rd
Manchester, NH 3103
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing attentive,
courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in,
throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room
revenue and occupancy .
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants,
transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions as listed
in the Red Book.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift
checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification
report, and housekeeping report.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift
according to hotel standards.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes .
Keywords: Courtyard Manchester Airport, Manchester , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!