Company: AutoFair Automotive Group
Posted on: January 9, 2021
AutoFair Automotive Group is a rapidly-expanding dealer group
with excellent opportunities for career growth. We are committed to
providing our customers with an unmatched ownership experience
through outstanding customer service and enduring relationships
with the people we serve. For these reasons, we are dedicated to
finding people who are passionate, motivated, and ambitious to join
our team.AutoFair Automotive Group offers opportunities with the
following brands:Ford - Honda - Hyundai - Genesis - Nissan - Subaru
- VolkswagenAutoFair is now seeking a Sales Managerto join our
team. Are you passionate about helping customers? Apply with us
today!Our Sales Managers develop strong relationships with
customers while becoming a trusted advisor and partner in assisting
them in making the right decision. The right fit will train and
mentor Sales Consultants to ensure customers' end-to-end needs are
met and that no customer is left un-served or under served. Sales
Managers utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable
growth and exceed sales.Responsibilities:
- Coach the sales team on proper closing techniques through
training and active participation.
- Ensure high CSI scores & monitor these metrics for the purpose
of making improvements as required or needed.
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop
relationships and help to enhance the sales process.
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer
- Help manage the productivity of the sales department.
- Facilitate regular sales training for continued team
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on new products, features, and
- Ensure daily follow up using the dealership's Customer
Relationship Management System (CRM).
- Perform other duties as assigned by General Sales Manager.
- Maintain an enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work in and promote a team setting.
- Immediate, comprehensive and continuous training for success
- Ensure completion of all sales, factory, and technology
training to ensure both product and process knowledge.
- Respond to all customers inquires promptly. Keep the customer
- Make certain you understand all systems and are competent in
- Ensure confidentiality of all customer information.
- Additional miscellaneous duties as needed.Requirements:
- 1 year experience in Automotive sales
- High School diploma or equivalent
- People focused with a positive attitude
- Committed to providing world-class customer service
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, fun
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proficient technology and computer skills
- Valid Driver's License and a good driving record
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background
- Ability to handle high volume of transactions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively with a flexible and
- Personal characteristics should include: excellent leadership,
entrepreneurial spirit, innovative thinker, team player, passion
for new technologies, flexibility, high-energy
- Professional appearanceBenefits:
- High earning potential with performance-based compensation
- Aggressive & Rewarding Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- 401 K Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- World-class training and professional development
- Growth opportunities for career advancement
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Health and wellnessAutoFair Automotive Group maintains a strong
policy of equal employment opportunities for all associates and
applicants of employment. We hire, train, promote and compensate on
the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for
advancement without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: AutoFair Automotive Group, Manchester , Sales Manager, Sales , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!