Company: Lighthouse Professional Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
We are currently seeking a Validation and Verification
Technician in Manchester, NH.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Working in a testing team of 5 or more individuals daily. The
team will most likely include Test manager (s), Shift Lead(s), Test
engineers, and test technicians.
- Performing test procedures according to written
- Documenting test results
- Report any anomalies noted while performing test
- Cooperating with engineering personnel to assist with
troubleshooting as needed.
- Education or training in a technical field (bachelor's degree,
associate degree, Vocational Education, etc.).
- Basic knowledge or training in the use of various test
equipment including but not limited to data loggers, scales, and
- Prefer at least 1 years' experience as a test technician in a
design QA or manufacturing QA environment, or equivalent (prior
experience testing medical products a plus).
- Must be familiar with following test procedures written by
- Must have working knowledge of computer related tasks. (many of
the test procedures require the use of spreadsheets, custom
software tools, and command-line instructions).
Computer software they use.
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Jira, Confluence
Keywords: Lighthouse Professional Services, Manchester , Electronic Technician, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!