Company: Prysmian Group
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Shipper/ReceiverPosition SummaryThis position is primarily
responsible for the receiving, warehousing, issuing and shipment of
plant goods. The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for the safe
movement of material to and from warehouse racks and the loading
and unloading of trucks utilizing power forklifts and other
handling equipment.Description of Duties & Responsibilities
- Process receipt of incoming material/supplies/other, stocking
material to correct storage location
- Provide samples of incoming raw material to Quality as
- Loads, unloads, and stages material within the warehouse
utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other
material handling equipment.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks utilizing hand trucks, power
forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment.
- Perform daily check of material handling equipment for the
purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Pulls, issues and delivers materials/supplies to locations
throughout the plant as applicable
- Picks, packs, and labels shipment delivery orders to meet
customer delivery commitments.
- Performs daily cycle count inventory for the purpose of
verifying stock and identifying losses. May also be required to
perform physical inventory annually or other frequency as required
by the business.
- Report and ensure correction of raw material stock
- Responds to inquiries of other departments for the purpose of
providing information and/or direction regarding the status of
deliveries, inventory, and other warehouse activities as
- Maintains documents, files, metrics and records for the purpose
of documenting activities and continuous improvements.
- Cleans, organizes, and ensures 5S standards are maintained in
the warehouse assuring a safe and sanitary work area.
- Minimum education of HS diploma or GED
- Three to five years related experience in warehouse
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Driver's License & Evidence of Insurability
- Ability to understand and follow both written and verbal
instructions and company rules regarding safe handling of
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team
- Ability to work overtime before and after the start of a normal
shift, also on weekends if necessary.
- Computer proficient. Hands-on experience with an ERP business
- Experience in Warehouse Management systems (e.g. LOGOS,
bar-coding, and labeling systems)
- Ability to manage disparate responsibilities within a
fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Commitment to workplace safety.Prysmian Group, as an Equal
Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with
diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the
quality of service and contribute to the Group's success. Prysmian
Group is committed to the development of an organization that
prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and
free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group
strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings
significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the
possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value
for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its
decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the
type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals
succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with
applicable job requirements. -Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR
Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity
and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process.
Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection
processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value
they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We
value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the
opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their
race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and
related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor
to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental
limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
Your application data will be treated according to our Data
Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to
complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us
Keywords: Prysmian Group, Manchester , Material Handler, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!