Supply Chain Contract Manager/MMIS - Purchasing, Full Time, Days
Company: Catholic Medical Center
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Contract/Analytical Manager will identify savings
opportunities and analytic processes for Supply Chain. This
position is responsible for promoting and coordinating quantitative
analysis and methodologies for contracting product and services.
Responsible for directing cost reductions efforts of Procurement
focusing on cost reduction, utilization, quality, waste and overall
costs. This position is responsible for leading negotiations with
department directors, vendors for supplies, equipment and service
Reviews and assesses applicable financial, clinical and operational
data. Will work with all levels of management including Decision
Support, Finance and physicians to gather information and present
areas of savings and/or consolidation.
Under the direct supervision of the Director, Supply Chain and
within established departmental policies and procedures, the
incumbent performs the following functions.
1. Leads negotiation teams for procurement of equipment, routine
supplies, physician preference items and purchased services
2. Responsible for analytic and reporting for Supply Chain
reviewing vendor spend and categories for saving opportunities
using analytic tools such as ECRI, Broadjump, GPO's and other data
3. Liason between facility and GPO and GPO contracts.
4. Responsible for Supply Chain MMIS reporting and functionality
working in collaboration with the systems' analyst in the IT
5. On a routine basis prepares and presents to director visual
presentations and proposals for savings opportunities before
sharing with management, clinicians and physicians.
6. Works with vendors, clinical Engineering and department
directors to develop the organization's equipment standards. The
position collaborates on projects with designers, architects and
hospital staff as required.
7. Works with purchasing staff for executing product pricing
analysis. Monitors competitive prices using analytic tools such as
ECRI, Broad jump, GPO's and others.
8. Participates in the Capital Budget preparation process during
the budget review sessions.
9. Member and Co-Chairs the Value Analysis Advisory Committee.
10. Resolves invoicing discrepancies and delivery issues in a
timely manner with vendors as needed
11. Must demonstrate a high level of customer service with all
levels of management internally and externally.
12. Will monitor and review vendor performance on an ongoing basis.
Will routinely conduct business reviews with vendors to ensure that
they are meeting the requirements of the negotiated contract.
13. Works with vendors and departments to coordinate in-services
for purchased equipment.
14. Will lead negotiations with department directors, buyers and
15. Understands and can process purchase orders through the
organizations MMIS system for supplies, equipment and services as
16. Carries out special projects and performs similar or related
duties as assigned or directed.
17. Reviews all supply and service related contracts and
collaborates with our legal counsel for necessary negotiated
changes with vendors.
18. Collaborates with Purchasing and Stockroom staff as it relates
to IT ERP support functions to make suggestions, test and implement
systems features to increase system efficiencies.
19. Oversees all activities as it relates to item uploads and BPA's
to the Procurement system in Oracle
--- Bachelor's degree required.
--- Five to Seven years in a high volume, extremely detailed
oriented office environment. Healthcare Capital Equipment
--- Supply Chain GPO and local contracting knowledge
--- Presentation skills to high level management
--- Knowledge of healthcare MMIS systems, Oracle preferred
--- Microsoft office
--- Strong negotiating skills
--- Certified Purchasing Resource Management (CPRM) certification
Keywords: Catholic Medical Center, Manchester , Supply Chain Contract Manager/MMIS - Purchasing, Full Time, Days, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!