Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $95,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,590-$1,760 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per
WeekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 222438Overview
- Haul raw paper materials with 40-foot containers and
- 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- 10 loads per week.
- Drive between Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Pay and
- Daily pay rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $7,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required
within 60 days of hire. Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid
CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk
you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Manchester , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!