Warehouse, Forklift: Full time, Benefits in 60 days
Company: McLane, Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
WAREHOUSE - FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Full-time - First Shift
Contoocook, NH Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an
honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success.
Founded in 1894 McLane Company has grown from a local merchant to
an international distribution and logistics leader. We provide
services to more than 50,000 customer locations around the world.
We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the
extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In
return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as
far in your career as you want to go! What Benefits Do We
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Coverage begins on your 60th of
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Accidental Injury, Hospital Confinement and Critical Illness
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program to assist with work/life
- McLane Perk Spots; Employee discount program offering discounts
on apparel, health & wellness, outdoors and recreation, home
services and electronics; all the little (or big) things that make
life a little easier for you!
- 401(K) with Annual Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Tuition Assistance and more!
About the Job: The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered,
computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout
the distribution center and place product in designated areas.
- You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet
or more at times.
- The typical schedule for this position is 4 10-hour
- Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products
and equipment. Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws. Interested in Joining
Complete the short form below to begin the process.
Let's get started! All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane, Inc., Manchester , Warehouse, Forklift: Full time, Benefits in 60 days, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!