Industrial Electrician - Manchester, NH
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Industrial ElectricianReporting to:
Maintenance ManagerJob SummaryWe are a growing company, currently
seeking hard-working, dependable individuals to join Grimco. Grimco
is a national wholesale sign supply manufacturer and distributor
that has been around for over 145 years with 50+ locations in the
United States, 8 in Canada, and recent expansion into the United
Kingdom.Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Install electrical equipment and components in a neat and
professional manner, in accordance with the National electric Code,
NFPA, and client requirements.
- Maintain electrical lighting, signal, communication, power
circuits and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and repair defects in wiring, switches,
motors and other electrical equipment or components using suitable
- Replace faulty switches, sockets, plugs, fuses, insulators, and
other elements of electrical systems, fixtures and
- Install branch circuit conduit and wiring required for general
power and lighting, distribution transformers, motor control
circuits, panel boards, and power distribution units.
- Perform other duties as assigned, assisting other tradesmen as
directed by maintenance manager.
- Utilize all safety practices appropriate to the work being
- Attend, pay attention and participate in safety meetings and
- Observe and promptly report safety violations/unsafe conditions
in the work area to Facility manager
- Use fall protection equipment when working on elevated
- Must be willing to help out in other areas of maintenance as
- Exceptional work ethic, attitude, and team player.
- 5 years or more in the industrial electrical field.
- Troubleshooting industrial controls.
- Must have knowledge of three phase electrical circuits
- Must be able to bend stretch and climb ladders and handle
weights of up to 40 Lbs.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics and use an array of
tools and diagnostic devices.
- Must be able read write and speak English
- Must be a licensed electrician Physical Demands
- Requires the ability to lift, push, pull and carry tools and
warehouse materials weighing 50+ pounds on a frequent basis.
- Requires prolonged standing or walking and frequent bending,
stooping, and reaching daily.
- Requires a full range of physical motion to operate manual and
electrically powered tools and machines (i.e., forklift).Benefits
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Employee is eligible to sign up for insurance policies (Health,
Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Short-Term/Long-Term Disability,
Voluntary Accident, Critical Illness)
- High potential for growth
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Accrual (vacation/PTO payout available)
- 401K with Profit Sharing
- Eligible for Employee Recognition Prizes
- Employee Referral BenefitsAbout GrimcoGrimco is a national
wholesale sign supply manufacturer and distributor with over 50
locations across North America. We focus on distributing quality
products and providing excellent service to the sign industry. Our
offering of sign supplies includes traffic signs, blanks,
substrates, boards, digital print media, wrap films, sign vinyl,
application tape, banner material and supplies, sign frames, banner
stands, LEDs and electrical accessories, grand format
solvent/UV/latex printers, inks, software and more.Why Work at
- We're excited to be in business for over 145 years! We are a
growing company that continues to evolve in our industry.
- We foster employee development that is focused on tailoring
employees career paths based on their talents, strengths, and
- We promote from within – our strong performers become our
- We have a fantastic team throughout North America and are proud
of our reputation of being the most informed and educated supplier
in the industry.
- Our executives and managers are extremely accessible and work
on the front lines of our business!Learn more about us at
https://www.grimco.com/Info/AboutBy completing this online
application for employment, you certify that the information on
this application is true and complete to the best of your
knowledge. You understand that any misrepresentation or omission of
fact in response to any inquiry made in this application may result
in rejection of application or, if hired, dismissal whenever it is
discovered. You authorize and release all parties from any
liability or damage that may result from seeking, furnishing or
using such information. You understand and agree that, if hired,
your employment is for no definite period and may, regardless of
the date of payment of compensation, be terminated by Grimco, Inc.
at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice. You
understand that no representation to the contrary is valid unless
in writing, setting a definite term of employment, and signed by
the company's CEO. You further understand and agree that any job
offer is contingent upon your passing, to the company's
satisfaction, a drug and/or alcohol test, criminal background check
and other possible screenings. You understand that this application
is active for 90 days only, and if you do not hear from the company
but still wish to be considered for employment after 90 days, you
will need to fill out a new application.
Keywords: Grimco, Manchester , Industrial Electrician - Manchester, NH, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!