Sr. HVAC Field Service Tech
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets
in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready
to help us make the future?
As a Field Service Technician, you will support the on-site
installation, servicing, and repair processes of complex equipment
and systems. You typically work under direct supervision and may
work without supervision. You will follow detailed work instruction
and escalate any discrepancies in customer requirements,
blueprints, or work instructions. You will identify, escalate, and
explore opportunities to improve the installation or repair
procedures. You will escalate any administrative difficulties
relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will
support the training of the customer on proper usage for complex
Technical and Job-Related Responsibilities
- Verify system functional performance to ensure proper operations
according to contract requirements including testing, calibrating
verify system and peripheral device operations as per preventative
- Complete documentation of all work done, including all readings,
- Perform system backups, install appropriate updates and
- Maintain customer system documentation with any configuration or
- Respond to emergency service calls as required
- Keep abreast of changes and new developments in product and
preventive maintenance techniques
- Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal
working hours as required
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations
- Keep Supervisor informed of customer requirements, systems
status, and actual, potential or perceived customer problems
- Demonstrate system and provide training to customers as
- Be aware of service contract scope of service, equipment
coverages, and requirements
Health and Safety
- Carry out site hazard and risk assessments for Honeywell tasks,
including proper use of safety personal protective equipment
- Be responsible for Honeywell's assets such as tools, software,
and site database
- Keep documentation and paperwork up to date
- Security and other clearances as required by client
- Ability to travel throughout the service area with occasional
- The successful candidate must have a driving record acceptable to
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- 1+ years of experience with commercial HVAC installation & HVAC
- 1+ years of experience in basic diagnostic and troubleshooting of
building automation systems, PC's, or general networking
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- A valid driver's license.
- Experience with Niagara, Tridium, BACnet, or Modbus.
- Advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical/electrical drawings,
diagrams, and sequences of operation.
- Bachelor's degree or technical/professional certificate.
JOB ID: HRD154209
Category: Customer Experience
Location: 915 Holt Ave,Manchester,New Hampshire,03101,United
Keywords: Honeywell, Manchester , Sr. HVAC Field Service Tech, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!