Desktop Support Analyst
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Deskside Support Analyst Summary: The Deskside Support Analyst
role performs advanced service, repair, and/or installation of
computer products, including system hardware, parts management,
software, and PCs. The position provides technical support to
customers on operational and maintenance aspects of system
equipment and serves as the customer contact.Essential
- Performs routine and advanced computer hardware and software
installations, maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and repairs
computer systems and peripheral equipment.
- Primarily provides Tier 2 level support; may provide Tier 1
and/or 3 level support as needed.
- Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support as
needed. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair
time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer
- Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance
with vendor warranty requirements.
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by
resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
- Adheres to client policies and procedures while maintaining the
integrity of the customer's data.
- Maintains and updates work order tickets in client's ITSM
- Coordinates across multiple departments/vendors to provide
- Represents Volt in a professional and businesslike manner and
communicates effectively with customers and associates.
- Interacts with the customer when responding to technical
questions or requests for information.Required Education,
Knowledge, and Experience:
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience supporting handheld
devices and/or mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of client's hardware platforms.
- Microsoft Office 0365 - Tech Stack, Basic networking
IP/VPN/LAN, Active Directory, Imaging, etc---
- Working knowledge of client's software and user base.
- Working knowledge of AD and SCCM (or similar software).
- Working knowledge of various versions of Microsoft operating
- Working knowledge of various versions of Microsoft Office
Suites.Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to travel to Volt or client site locations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain product material to a variety of
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a teamVolt is
an equal opportunity employerJob Requirements:MS Office Stack 0365,
Active Directory, Client Support
Keywords: Volt, Manchester , Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!