Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 17, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Responsible for completing detailed and itemized material
quantity estimates from owner or contractor furnished plan sets.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Completes detailed and itemized material quantity estimates
from owner or contractor furnished plan sets.
- Determines accurate quantities related materials as measured
from provided plan sets.
- Identifies materials required for the construction of
- Researches plans and specifications to determine any special
material requirements. Procures, picks-up and returns plan sets as
- Communicates with design engineer or owner to clarify any
unusual or special material issues.
- Determines if supplied materials meet local/state/federal
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or
protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly
defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and
techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and
inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises
judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves
regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support personnel. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be
regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as
dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong
drafts, or bright lights.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification
may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in
a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a
related field. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of machines and tools.
- Forklift experience. If you're looking to play a role in
building America, consider one of our open opportunities. We can't
wait to meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter Galbreath, Janna
Marie Req ID WCJR-000891 White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Manchester , Estimator, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!