Company: Piper Companies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Lab Tech for a
biotechnology company in the Manchester, NH area. Responsibilities
for the Lab Tech include:
- Follow appropriate standard operating procedures (SOPs), safety
and biosafety procedures.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and regulatory compliance
within the department.
- Receive incoming samples
- Sample aliquoting in biosafety cabinet (BSC)
- Shipment of samples for testing and long-term storage
- Preparation of standard solutions to support lab testing, as
- Maintain laboratory documents, records and databases as per
- Maintain inventories for lab standards, reagents and testing
- Monitor order and receive laboratory supplies.
- Perform laboratory maintenance including general lab cleaning,
equipment cleaning/maintenance and decontamination/disposal of
chemical and biohazardous waste.
- Perform daily calibrations and readings for lab equipment.
- Assist with receipt/installation of new equipment and
disposition of inactive/retired equipment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned including general facility
support. Qualifications for the Lab Tech includes:
- degree or the equivalent in Molecular Biology, Microbiology,
Biochemistry, Immunology, Biology, or a related field. Compensation
for the Lab Tech includes:
- Salary: $18-21
- Comprehensive Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Keywords: Piper Companies, Manchester , Lab Technician, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!