Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
If you are looking for a career with a lot of opportunity for
growth and development this is it! We are currently seeking a
Maintenance Assistant to join our team! The ideal candidate will
have experience with completing work orders that relate to general
repairs, commercial cleaning, and painting. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one-year experience in building maintenance
- Experience in commercial cleaning Required.
- A valid in-State Drivers' License required with no moving or
driving violations within the past three years.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Physical requirements include sitting, standing, climbing,
walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching,
stooping, and crouching. Accommodations are available for those in
need. Job Requirements:
- Completes work orders that include repairs and preventive
maintenance to the facility and building systems.
- Conducts periodic inspections of building systems and equipment
to ensure working quality.
- Responsible for completing assigned projects such as painting,
repairing drywall and doors, landscaping and cleaning assigned
- Responsible for seasonal outside maintenance that include
Spring/Fall cleanup, and shoveling/plowing during winter
- Researches and recommends purchase of replacement equipment as
- May coordinate training activities for students with the
Facilities Maintenance vocational training program, if
- Provides student transport as necessary.
- Follows all company safety protocols.
- Other duties assigned. Benefits:
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of
- Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will
Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft Shifts
Available: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Adams and Associates, Inc.
is a 100% employee owned company subcontracted to run Job Corps
Centers under the guidance of the DOL. New Hampshire Job Corps is a
federally funded, residential vocational training facility. Our
mission is to provide cost-free, career-based technical and
academic training along with job placement assistance to low-income
youths ages 16-24. EOE This contractor and subcontractor shall
abide by the requirements of 41 CFR ---- 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and
60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against
qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans
or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination
against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex,
or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that
covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative
action to employ and advance in employment individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected
veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., Manchester , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!