Company: PRYSMIAN S.P.A.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This position is primarily responsible for the receiving,
warehousing, issuing and shipment of plant goods. The
Shipper/Receiver is responsible for the safe movement of material
to and from warehouse racks and the loading and unloading of trucks
utilizing power forklifts and other handling equipment.
Description of Duties & Responsibilities
* Process receipt of incoming material/supplies/other, stocking
material to correct storage location
* Provide samples of incoming raw material to Quality as
* Loads, unloads, and stages material within the warehouse
utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other
material handling equipment.
* Loads and unloads delivery trucks utilizing hand trucks, power
forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment.
* Perform daily check of material handling equipment for the
purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
* Pulls, issues and delivers materials/supplies to locations
throughout the plant as applicable
* Picks, packs, and labels shipment delivery orders to meet
customer delivery commitments.
* Performs daily cycle count inventory for the purpose of verifying
stock and identifying losses. May also be required to perform
physical inventory annually or other frequency as required by the
* Report and ensure correction of raw material stock exceptions
* Responds to inquiries of other departments for the purpose of
providing information and/or direction regarding the status of
deliveries, inventory, and other warehouse activities as
* Maintains documents, files, metrics and records for the purpose
of documenting activities and continuous improvements.
* Cleans, organizes, and ensures 5S standards are maintained in the
warehouse assuring a safe and sanitary work area.
* Minimum education of HS diploma or GED
* Three to five years related experience in warehouse
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Valid Driver's License & Evidence of Insurability
* Ability to understand and follow both written and verbal
instructions and company rules regarding safe handling of
* Ability to write legibly
* Ability to work well with others as part of a team
* Ability to work overtime before and after the start of a normal
shift, also on weekends if necessary.
* Computer proficient. Hands-on experience with an ERP business
* Experience in Warehouse Management systems (e.g. LOGOS,
bar-coding, and labeling systems)
* Ability to manage disparate responsibilities within a fast-paced,
deadline driven environment.
* Commitment to workplace safety.
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract
and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and
abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute
to the Group's success. Prysmian Group is committed to the
development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where
people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their
human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity
drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of
the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market
opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and
shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of
equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a
focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their
efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job
Line Managers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are
responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected
during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes
must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best
candidates and for the real value they can bring into the
organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off
our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered
for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age,
sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, military service and
veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical
conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws. Prysmian will endeavor to make a
reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental
limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the
accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
Your application data will be treated according to our Data
Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to
complete this form or to participate in an interview, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: PRYSMIAN S.P.A., Manchester , Material Handler, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!