LPN (FT), Dermatology
Company: Dartmouth Health
Posted on: November 21, 2022
OverviewResponsibilitiesProvides general nursing care to
patients within scope of licensure. Responsibilities: A listing of
the key responsibilities
- Utilizes the nursing process - assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation to facilitate continuing health care
to individuals, families, and community.
- Identifies common and recurring nursing needs of the
- Recognizes the need for and performs routine office procedures
- Assists patients to achieve basic health care goals.
- Identifies patient education needs, providing instruction or
- Assists staff in institutional quality improvement measures and
office standards of practice.
- Provides telephone advice to patients per physician specific
protocols; refers patients appropriately.
- Participates in staff meetings.
- Performs other duties as required or
- Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Area of Interest: Nursing;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.00 - 1.00 - 40 hrs/week;
- Shift: Day;
- Job ID: 9529; - - - - - - - -
There are so many reasons to join Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical
Center and Clinics, members of -, the premiere health system in New
First and foremost are our people. No matter the role, you'll find
a shared purpose here. We have doctors ready to teach their
knowledge, nurses who lead through experience, and other
like-minded individuals collaborating for the health of the
community, while inspiring each other day after day.
Affiliated with Dartmouth College, the atmosphere here is very
collegial. You'll discover educational and research opportunities
around every corner. At Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and
Clinics, you never stop learning.
You'll also appreciate the resources our wide-spread health care
system provides. You'll have access to experts at the top of their
fields, advanced technologies, and modern facilities that enable
you to care for patients like nowhere else.
Benefits and wellness
We offer a total compensation package that includes competitive
health and wellness benefits. These benefits consist of "Core
Benefits" that are provided by Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
and Clinics as well as "Benefit Choices" that allow you to select
additional benefits to meet your personal situation and needs.
New England is a very special place to live, work, and become part
of a community. We have some of the most advanced educational
institutions, best health care, and diverse cultural and
recreational offerings you will find anywhere in the country. The
public schools are excellent, the mountains are beautiful, and the
lakes are pristine. No wonder so many people love it here.
Keywords: Dartmouth Health, Manchester , LPN (FT), Dermatology, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!