Kitchen Utility/ Dishwasher - Full-Time
Company: The RiverWoods Group
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Kitchen Utility Position - Full-Time
RiverWoods is currently seeking a Full-time dishwasher/ kitchen
utility worker to join our culinary team and contribute to our
resident-focused community. Youll enjoy meaningful work in a safe,
fully vaccinated environment where you can make a difference in the
lives of our residents every day. This position has the ability for
a Monday - Friday schedule working noon to 8:30pm if desired-
substituting mid- week for weekend days are also an option.
- Competitive Pay! $15/hr or more DOE
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement plan with a company match
- Earned Time off, start at 15 days
- Paid Holidays & Personal Days
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance Responsibilities:
- Clean dishes, pots and pans, glassware and silverware by hand
- Transport clean and dry tableware to proper places in dining
rooms and kitchens.
- Cleans working areas, steam tables, refrigerators and kitchen
- Assist in cutting, peeling and washing fruits and vegetables
(as State youth laws permit).
- Remove garbage from kitchen areas.
- Sweeps and mops floors thoroughly at end of shift.
- Follows daily sanitation cleaning schedule.
- Checks in and stocks groceries.
- Discards broken and chipped glassware after showing the items
to be discarded to the Sous Chef.
- Helps set-up and break down after Special Functions and
delivers food to various areas as needed. Qualifications:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- No prior experience required
- Position involves nights, weekends, and Holidays
A resume is not required to apply. For assistance with your
application call 603.658.1541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RiverWoods is committed to providing the highest level of service
and care to our residents and team members. As such, all employees
are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
RiverWoods Group: Northern New Englands Largest Family of CCRCs
Three Communities, One Philosophy: Providing Community and Peace of
Since 1994, every day we honor our founding premise: we are here to
make things better. Everyone who works here, who serves on our
board, who comes to live at one of our communities is connected to
this concept. We are about making things better for people, every
day. We believe that growing older should enhance, not diminish,
the opportunity for a productive and rewarding life.
Each member of our team plays a critical role in achieving our
mission: to create community and provide peace of mind to our
residents. At RiverWoods, you will have the opportunity to work in
a bright, attractive and vibrant community and enjoy a thriving
If youre looking for work that has meaning, purpose, and a future -
then RiverWoods is for you.
Keywords: The RiverWoods Group, Manchester , Kitchen Utility/ Dishwasher - Full-Time, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!