STAY AT HOME AND ANSWER INBOUND-ONLY CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS (FT / PT)
Company: ECS Virtual Support, LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Join ECS as a Virtual Customer Service Agent. - Our company is
seeking over 1,000 agents. - We work with various companies to
provide to them customer service agents, all who work from the
comfort of their homes. - Along with our guidance, you will choose
which of these companies you would like to represent. - Examples of
positions may include: helping customers make travel arrangements
for a cruise, coordinating roadside assistance for stranded
motorists, assisting customers to navigate a tax company's website,
and assisting families with reservations at a theme park, to name a
few. -If you have the appropriate at-home office setup, are
disciplined enough to work at least 25 hours per week, and are
well-spoken, we can offer you training and then flexible work hours
to fit your schedule. Our virtual agents are true professionals,
with relatable personalities, and a "bend-over-backward for you"
mentality. If you are looking for a family-oriented, work-from-home
environment, with a professional company, then this is the place
for you. - -The starting pay for our agents is $10/hour for a
minimum of 40 hours per week; and $8/hour for less than 40 hours
per week (again, a minimum of 25 hours per week is expected). - We
also include bonuses/incentives based on additional hours worked. -
All hours/shifts are available (Days, Evenings, Nights, and
Weekends) from which you can choose to work. - This is an
independent contractor opportunity. -**We will respond to you with
a decision within two business days. - Please make sure you check
your junk/spam folders for a message from us if you don't see it in
your inbox. - We will be disappointed if we are unable to connect
- Participating in training and certification courses - -
- Providing excellent customer service by guiding and helping
others with a friendly attitude
- Using your home computer and phone to answer inbound phone
calls, video calls, and/or live chats to provide awesome customer
- Committing to and following through on working a minimum of 25
hours per weekStandard Requirements
- Must have customer service -experience (6+ months experience
- Must have a quiet home office with a computer, headset, and
reliable internet connection
- Must demonstrate professionalism with excellent typing,
communication, and computer skills
- Must be skilled in spelling and grammar rules
- Must be willing to submit to a standard background check, drug
test, technology check, and voice assessments
- Must be willing to work hard and strive to make customers
- Must be articulate and have an excellent command of the English
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must reside in the US
- Must reside outside of these states: California, Connecticut,
Massachusetts, Maryland, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin -Technical
- CPU i5 (or equivalent), i7 recommended, No Atom, Celeron,
Pentium, Opteron processors.
- Internet Download Speed 5Mbs down speed minimum.
- Internet Upload Speed 3Mbs up speed minimum.
- Network Latency Max 250 MS latency max.
- OS Win 8.1 (64bit), Win 10 (64bit).
- RAM 4GB minimum, 8GB recommended.
- Must have a home office set up and ethernet cord you can
connect to your computer.
- Chromebooks, ipads or similar devices are not acceptable. Must
be a desktop or laptop connected to a nearby router or wall for
Keywords: ECS Virtual Support, LLC, Manchester , STAY AT HOME AND ANSWER INBOUND-ONLY CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS (FT / PT), Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!