Virtual Sales Representative - New Business
Posted on: June 23, 2022
** You can live in any state in the EST & CST time zone and work
remote from home ** Consult virtually with America's businesses,
through self-generated activity to educate stakeholders on our
services, and provide consultative solutions to increase market
share and drive revenue.
- Achieve unit and revenue expectations.
- Create, manage, and advance accounts, leads, and opportunities
in company's CRM system (Salesforce) and provide accurate sales
activity and forecasts.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with new prospects through
telephone calls, targeted email campaigns, and corporate marketing
programs, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers'
needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and
decision makers to increase revenue and market share.
- Develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding
of the Paychex product offering to optimize sales results; remain
up-to-date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends
and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Collect, complete and submit all necessary paperwork for new
sales within defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- When required, address and escalate client concerns to our
Service Partners, and follow-up as necessary to ensure satisfactory
- May be required to travel for purposes of visiting channel
partners, attending sales incentive trips, ongoing training, and/or
- Upholds and demonstrates the Paychex Values with every
interaction internally and externally.
- H.S. Diploma - Required
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in relevant sales/marketing.
Keywords: Paychex, Manchester , Virtual Sales Representative - New Business, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!