Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition OverviewThe Production Planner/Scheduler
is responsible to analyze all orders (back, current, and upcoming)
to prioritize, plan and execute the production schedule necessary
to ensure both the Company and Customer's production schedules are
met.Essential Job Functions
- Develops and oversees the production schedule to ensure
availability of materials, personnel and machinery to meet customer
- Coordinates overtime scheduling with various departments when
appropriate to ensure on-time delivery requirements are met.
- Plans equipment and material requirements to execute production
- Conducts production meetings to ensure effective communication
between Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing, Document Control and
Customers regarding information that would affect the planning,
manufacturing, or product shipment.
- Communicates production status updates regularly with Managers
and Customer Service.
- Develops and reviews the production plan with Managers for
senior management approval.
- Monitors the production schedule and works with Managers to
resolve any potential issues in a timely manner.
- Analyzes delays and interruptions and adjusts production
schedule accordingly to meet delivery schedule.
- Investigates and analyzes root causes to provide solutions to
- Escalates complex issues to Senior Management for
- Assesses and analyzes production risk, according to company
- Ensures component parts arrive on the production floor as
scheduled and tracks all in process orders.
- Reviews and analyzes part shortages as well as excess and
- Assists management with production floor layout and coordinates
production activities to ensure operational efficiency.
- Coordinates with Managers in planning and implementing
production line ECO's.
- Maintains reports for production planning activities and
- Adheres to company standards and production policies to meet
- Performs other related duties as required.Requirements
- Must be a US Citizen
- 2+ years – production planning experience
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles – preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Project & Outlook
- Strong team player & self-motivated
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of MRP software
- Detail oriented, organized and strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills
- Able to multi-task
- Experience in PCB/Cable Assembly process
Keywords: Intervala,LLC, Manchester , Planner, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!