Masters Level Counselor
Company: New Season
Posted on: May 12, 2022
***$2,000 Sign on Bonus***For over 30 years, New Season
Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service
provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in
providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals
living with Opioid Use Disorder ("OUD").Operating in over 70
treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged
in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care
management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole
person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an
effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses
treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to
- Works with patients to complete all intake, admission,
discharge and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment
plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to
address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as
- Performs direct one-on-one patient contact per week through
individual or group counseling.
- Reports patient abuse, neglect and exploitation as
- Reports patient grievances as required.
- Educates patient in all aspects of treatment, corresponding
health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo
- Assists in monitoring all patient activities on center
- Actively participates in community relations activities as
directed and authorized.Education/Licensure/Certification:
Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred.
Qualified candidates will have a Masters degree in a related
field.Required Knowledge: Master-level knowledge. Prefer a
candidate bilingual in Spanish and English.Experience Required:
Minimum of 500 hours of experience in substance abuse ispreferred
.Skill and Ability: Must possess excellent interpersonal and
communication skills, be able to multitask, prioritize, be
dependable and reliable.40Manchester Metro Treatment Center
Keywords: New Season, Manchester , Masters Level Counselor, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!