CNC Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Company: Sig Sauer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
SIG SAUER is hiring 2nd shift CNC Machine Operator's in Exeter,
We offer highly competitive pay, excellent benefits and $4,000 sign
on bonus after successful completion of 90 days on the job!
SIG SAUER - world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for
many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial
users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most
precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air
guns, while offering the finest firearms training - all as a fully
integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be
the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to
compromise - as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding
opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is looking for a CNC Machine Operator to run a
variety of CNC equipment in our production shop. Experience with
2,3 and 4 axis machines is preferred, as well as both mill and
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make mechanical and/or program adjustments to ensure parts are
meeting quality requirements.
- Communicate recommendations to modify processes to improve
productivity and quality.
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices.
- Machines parts by utilizing CNC machines to perform various
machine functions, such as cutting, drilling, milling, reaming,
boring, and broaching of metallic and nonmetallic work pieces
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by complying with
organization standards and legal regulations
- Must be able to respond professionally to process
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required.
- Working knowledge of blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals,
specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and
tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and
- Grind, file, or sand surfaces of metal items, utilizing a
variety of hand tools, power tools, and machines.
- Move materials and maintain work area
- Responsible for visual and physical quality of the parts being
loaded and unloaded.
- Have the ability to identify and replace any broken or worn
tools and make tool offsets.
- Be able to do setups of previously proven jobs with little
- Examination of surfaces in order to find defects.
- Removal of defects and smoothing of uneven surfaces.
- Ensures 100% on-time delivery by meeting established cycle
times; making recommendations to decrease setup and cycle
- Ensures quality, assists in reducing costs and continuously
improves productivity by accurately tracking job time through bar
coding or other means.
Keywords: Sig Sauer, Manchester , CNC Machine Operator - 2nd shift, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!