Posted on: January 11, 2022
Overview:At CCMSI, we look for the best and brightest talent to
join our team of professionals. As a leading Third Party
Administrator in self-insurance services, we are united by a common
purpose of delivering exceptional service to our clients. As an
Employee-Owned Company, we focus on developing our staff through
structured career development programs, rewarding and recognizing
individual and team efforts. Certified as a Great Place To Work,
our employee satisfaction and retention ranks in the 95th
Reasons you should consider a career with CCMSI:
- Culture: Our Core Values are embedded into our culture of how
we treat our employees as a valued partner-with integrity, passion
- Career development: CCMSI offers robust internships and
internal training programs for advancement within our
- Benefits: Not only do our benefits include 4 weeks paid time
off in your first year, plus 10 paid holidays, but they also
include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Critical Illness,
Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and ESOP.
- Work Environment: We believe in providing an environment where
employees enjoy coming to work every day, are provided the
resources needed to perform their job and claims staff are assigned
The Claim Clerk is responsible for the general clerical duties for
the claim personnel and other team members as assigned.
Additionally, the position is accountable for the quality of claim
service as perceived by CCMSI clients and within Corporate Claim
- Match mail for assigned accounts.
- Follow up on bills.
- File claim mail and related documents.
- Set up designated claim files and complete all set up
instructions, as requested.
- Back-Up for Receptionist
- Summarize correspondence and medical records in the claim log
notes as wells as file it in the appropriate claim, as directed by
- Retrieve closed files and re-file in storage.
- Maintain claim files in storage.
- Photocopy claim documents, as needed.
- Return provider calls or other calls, as directed.
- Provide support to claim staff on client specific teams.
- Compliance with service commitments as established by the
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative to set and achieve performance goals.
- Ability to cope with job pressures in a constantly changing
- Knowledge of all lower level claim position
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter with strong
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize required.
- Flexibility, accuracy, initiative and the ability to work with
- Discretion and confidentiality required.
- Reliable, predictable attendance within client service hours
for the performance of this position.
- Responsive to internal and external client needs.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and/or in writing both
internally and externally.
Education and/or ExperienceHigh School diploma or equivalent
Computer SkillsProficient in Microsoft Office
Certificates, Licenses, RegistrationsNone required
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Object Handling CategoriesWork requires the ability to lift/carry
objects routinely as follows:
- Light Lifting: No lifting of objects weighing more than 15
pounds on a regular basis.
Other Physical Demands
- Work requires the ability to stoop, bend, reach and grab with
arms and hands, manual dexterity
- Work requires the ability to sit or stand up to 7.5 or more
hours at a time
- Work requires sufficient auditory and visual acuity to interact
CORE VALUES & PRINCIPLESResponsible for upholding the CCMSI Core
Values & Principles which include: performing with integrity;
passionately focus on client service; embracing a client-centered
vision; maintaining contagious enthusiasm for our clients;
searching for the best ideas; looking upon change as an
opportunity; insisting upon excellence; creating an atmosphere of
excitement, informality and trust; focusing on the situation,
issue, or behavior, not the person; maintaining the self-confidence
and self-esteem of others; maintaining constructive relationships;
taking the initiative to make things better; and leading by
CCMSI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity
employer offering an excellent benefit package included Medical,
Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Flexible Spending, Life, ESOP
Keywords: CCMSI, Manchester , Claim Clerk, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!