Global Internship Program
Company: The Intern Group
Posted on: November 14, 2021
The Intern Group is the leading provider of global internship
programs and is regularly featured in the world's top media
including CNN, Forbes, Financial Times and Bloomberg amongst other
publications. Our virtual internships provide you with the
opportunity to gain invaluable professional experience, grow your
network and make your resume shine, wherever you are.Realize your
potential with a virtual law internship program. This is a flexible
opportunity to fit your schedule. You choose:
- Between 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours of remote law internship per
- The duration of your internship - from 4 to 24 weeks
- The start date - we offer internship start dates every month,
all-year-roundWhether you're a prospective or current university
student, recent graduate or professional looking to upgrade your
career, a virtual internship in law could offer the perfect next
step.What's included in the program?
- A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week professional internship in
- We have placed interns with some of the most prestigious
organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized
businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups, including SONY Music,
KPMG, Aflac, Quintessentially, Grant Thornton and more.
- Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on
developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in
the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote career talks from global business leaders.
- You will learn from the best. Our program gives you 3 months
access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. A small
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for
- Federico Vega, one of Latin America's highest-profile
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman.The majority
of our internships are unpaid. Our goal is to find the best
possible internship placements that will provide our participants
with real-world responsibilities and the skills they will need for
the future. If a host organization offers a stipend or another form
of compensation, participants are welcome to accept it, however, it
is not guaranteed. The true focus is on the immense professional
Keywords: The Intern Group, Manchester , Global Internship Program, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!