Principal Security Solutions Architect (Open to Remote Candidates)
Company: ePlus inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2021
**Open to remote candidate located throughout the contiguous
United States.**Job Description:Are you up to the challenge? At
ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most
visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination,
relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients
to achieve their visions.We're looking for a Principal Security
Solutions Architect with exceptional presales experience, with a
deep knowledge of the Palo Alto Networks portfolio of Technology
and Services, whose DNA is dominated by a true cyber security
mindset and technical depth. If you have practical and strategic
experience designing security architectures and desire to be part
of a diverse team while partnering and collaborating with peer
experts, then you are who are looking for. Job
- Serving as the SME in leading discussions related to the
improvement of our clients' security posture within ePlus customer
environments via secure definition/development of overall IT
architectures that are guided by best practice risk mitigation
strategies, with a focus on Palo Alto Networks technology and
- Understand, stay current, and leverage the breadth of Palo Alto
Networks' products and services, and ensure ePlus is positioned
effectively to support our customers.
- Provide strategic points of view for security solutions and
competitive technologies to both clients, prospects, and internal
- Driving security technologies requirements gathering, use case
identification, and evaluation process for proof-of-concepts/value,
and production pilots with customer teams and security
- Working closely with the other architect teams within ePlus to
ensure that security is properly embedded in their domains.
- Staying current with security technologies and making
recommendations for use based on business value and improved risk
- Planning and designing solutions for multi-vendor Security
Solutions.Your Corporate Responsibilities:Internal Control
responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please
discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your
immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Handle confidential matters and information professionally
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical
- Adhere to corporate policies and proceduresJob
- Recent Cybersecurity Architecture/Design/Operational experience
in Networks, Data Center Systems, and Cloud Infrastructure and
Platforms (IaaS security, PaaS security). With a focus on Palo Alto
Networks technology and services.
- Experience in threat-modeling of complex systems and knowledge
of common attack techniques and vectors.
- Experience in delivering comprehensive architecture
specifications for complex security solutions.
- Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will
enable design of the best possible security solutions.
- Solid understanding of, and ability to speak authoritatively
to, security principles in areas such as network, systems,
virtualization, cloud technologies, application development,
databases and access control.
- Hands-on experience, strong understanding, and demonstrated
knowledge of enterprise security technologies including:
- Secure Multi-Cloud architecture
- Vulnerability Management
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Advanced Threat Detection
- Privilege Access and Identity Management
- Data Governance, Identification, Classification & Loss
- SEIM, SOAR, and Security Operations
- Programming/coding and automation experience is a plus (e.g.
Python, Ansible, Chef, Salt).
- Experience integrating multiple vendor products.
- Basic understanding of compliance, regulatory and legal
requirements relevant to customer industry such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA,
GLBA, GDPR, CCPA.
- Basic understanding of relevant Industry Principles, Best
Practices, and Standards, such as NIST, ISO, CSA and ISSA.Education
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 to 10 years of applicable technical pre-sales engineering
- Hold certifications commensurate with the technology and
solutions focused onGreatly Preferred Experience:
- Advanced cybersecurity certifications (e.g. CISSP, GCIH, GDSA,
GCED, GISP, CISM)
- Advanced vendor certifications (e.g. PCCET, PCNSA, PCNSE,
PCCSE, PCSAE) Physical Requirements of Position:Ability of finger
dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as
typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together.
Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands
and/or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must
convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately,
loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear
average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity
necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate
machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most
of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10-20 pounds of force
occasionally.ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability,
veteran status or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for
minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.#LI-KB1Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: ePlus inc., Manchester , Principal Security Solutions Architect (Open to Remote Candidates), Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!