Compounder ? Day Shift
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Title: Compounder ? Day ShiftCompany: NYCOALocation: Manchester,
New HampshireNYCOA seeks a highly motivated Compounder to join
their night shift operations team in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Successful candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced,
manufacturing environment and possess excellent troubleshooting and
- Constantly monitor visual quality of product.
- Troubleshoot & correct any problems. Notify
Supervisor/maintenance if support is needed.
- Segregate/rework nonconforming product using acquired knowledge
& experience, as well as input from QC and Supervision as
- Record all required related data accurately and on a timely
- Execute written instructions/procedures from log books,
manufacturing orders, etc. including product changeovers, operation
of all machinery & equipment as well as priorities and scheduling
- Follow good housekeeping procedures and maintain a safe working
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work in a respectful, team-oriented
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Technical school and/or prior work experience in manufacturing
or directly related field preferred
- Basic math and computer skills
- Able to lift 50 pounds, stand for long periods of time, able to
climb stairs, withstand repetitive movement and work in a fast pace
- Able to operate motorized forklift and hand lift.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to read and
write EnglishSCHEDULE: Full-time. Day Shift Mon ? Thurs 7:00 AM ?
7:00 PM (40 hrs. with 8 hours of OT)COMPENSATION/BENEFITS: The
starting wage is $19.60 per hour (effective rate of $21.23 with
built-in OT). Once fully trained, wage increases to $20.17 per hour
(effective rate of $21.85 with built-in OT). NYCOA offers an
excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.APPLY ONLINE (below).No
phone calls or walk-ins, please.About NYCOA: With over 50 years of
specialty nylon polymerization and manufacturing experience, NYCOA
is committed to providing world-class quality products, product
development assistance, technical support, and superior service to
each and every customer. NYCOA?s mission is to be the best in
providing specialty Nylon solutions to meet our customers? needs.
Our team will create value through a commitment to quality,
continuous improvement, customer focus, and innovation. Learn more
at www.nycoa.com.NYCOA is an equal opportunity employer, committed
to a diverse workforce.
Keywords: NYCOA, Manchester , Compounder ? Day Shift, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!