Supervisor, SMB Direct Sales (CAM) VIRTUAL ( In Northeast Footprint Only) st
Posted on: October 7, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for a team of business to business outbound telesales
representatives that are focused on retaining and growing our
existing customer base. Direct team of representatives on
upsell/cross-sell and renewing existing small-to-medium business
customers over the telephone. Develop, motivate and coach
representatives to ensure they achieve sales quotas through
solution based selling and account management. Customarily and
regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
Core Responsibilities- Virtual, but must be in a Northeast
States to be considered.
- Lead team focused on retaining existing business customers by
example in key areas: prospecting, time management, funnel
management, forecasting, product knowledge and closing
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing
superior customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting
performance expectations by giving timely and appropriate
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily
- Ensure daily activity targets are met.
- Conduct regular team meetings to improve skills, share best
practices and deliver key communications.
- Conduct performance reviews and prepares performance
improvement plans. Hire, discipline and terminate personnel as
- Partner with leadership in the business to business
organization to ensure positive working relationships and effective
communication between functional areas.
- Conduct side by side coaching and call monitoring to ensure
compliance with selling company techniques and strategies.
- Work directly with other supervisors to ensure consistency and
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and
sales representatives to help business continue to grow and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Manchester , Supervisor, SMB Direct Sales (CAM) VIRTUAL ( In Northeast Footprint Only) st, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!