Retention Account Executive
Posted on: October 7, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their
efforts to retain our existing customer base through working with
existing customers that are either requesting disconnect of service
or who have been identified as being part of a customer subset with
high propensity to request disconnect of service. Empathizes with
clients, helps them resolve outstanding issues and renegotiates the
terms of their agreement. Supports “value our customer” campaigns
such as customer satisfaction surveys, contract renewals, or other
initiatives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Uses active listening, empathy and assumes ownership of
customer issues through to resolution.
- Communicates a professional sense of urgency, with various
departments, in an effort to rectify customer issues.
- Minimizes churn by strategically offering product bundles and
price points that meet the needs of the customers' budget and
business applications and expands their product mix with
- Proactively encourages retention by contacting clients at
various high propensity churn points in their life cycle (i.e. 3-6
months prior to contract expiration, after successive service calls
etc.) to assure customer satisfaction and to re-contract and extend
customer relationships where appropriate.
- Meets or exceeds budgeted retention goals for all product
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and communications
- Applicants must reside in the Northeast Division
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Manchester , Retention Account Executive, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!