Rep 1, SMB Direct Sales (CAM)
Posted on: October 6, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for supporting Comcast Business Services in their
efforts to retain and grow our existing customer base. Act as a
business partner to existing customers with an emphasis on driving
increased sales and revenue over telephone, while enhancing
customer satisfaction through regular contact and problem
resolution. Works on straight forward tasks using established
- Retain business customers by mining and growing accounts
through solution based selling and account management via the
- Make outbound calls to accounts to achieve sales quota
- Prepares sales documentation, activity reports and forecasts,
- Creates proposals for customers related to the proposed
solution and new sales opportunities.
- Develop customer relationships through regular customer contact
via the telephone.
- Drive both sales growth and account retention by introducing
various products and services available through Comcast
- Document effectively and accurately conversations and contact
information into client management system.
- Work with customers to minimize down-grading or leaving
- Ability to function in a closely monitored environment,
including continual monitoring of customer calls and productivity
- Applicants must reside in the Northeast Division
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Manchester , Rep 1, SMB Direct Sales (CAM), Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!