RN/LPN All Shifts- Per Diem
Company: The RiverWoods Group
Posted on: September 15, 2021
RiverWoods Manchester is seeking Per Diem RN/LPN staff for all
shifts to provide direct resident care in a team- focused
environment where our residents are at the heart of what we do.
- Performs professional duties in accordance with facility
policies/procedures and standards of professional practice, State
of New Hampshire Nurse Practice Act, OBRA and HIPAA.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to formulate
individualized resident care plans. Updates care plans as
necessary. Participates in Resident Care Plan Meetings.
- Institutes care protocols as indicated including: falls
prevention, safety and elopement, behavior management, weight
management, skin integrity, bowel/bladder management, infection
control guidelines (Standard Precautions), and pain assessment and
- Assesses and documents changes in residents' physical or mental
status and reports findings to the primary care physician and
treatment team. Provides complete clinical data to facilitate
- Provides leadership and direction for direct caregivers.
Prepares daily assignments and delegates workload appropriately.
Supervises direct care through observation and evaluation of direct
- Establishes positive working relationships with team members,
residents and family members in order to facilitate open, direct
- Obtains, administers and documents medications and treatments
given to residents following professional guidelines and Nursing
department policies. Inventories and maintains locked system for
- Supports, creates, and maintains a positive culture for team
members and residents
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree or Diploma from an
accredited college, University or nursing school.
- Long term care facility and specialized knowledge of nursing
care of the elderly and rehabilitative nursing is preferred.
- Must hold a registered nursing (RN, LPN) license within the
State of New Hampshire.
- Certified in intravenous administration preferred.
- Must maintain CEU's annually.
- CPR is required.
Make a difference while making a living in an award-winning
independent retirement community where your work helps change lives
for the better every day.
You will have the opportunity to create connections and provide
support with our residents.
RiverWoods is committed to providing the highest level of service
and care to our residents and team members.
In an effort to do this all employees would be required to be
vaccinated against COVID-19
Keywords: The RiverWoods Group, Manchester , RN/LPN All Shifts- Per Diem, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!