Retail Service Specialist
Company: AAA Northern New England
Posted on: September 15, 2021
AAA Northern New England is seeking applicants for the position
of Retail Service Specialist in the Manchester, NH
This position is the first point of member contact in a Branch
office. In the Branch Member Associate role, you will greet members
and determine the nature of the service required, while educating
customers on the added value of a AAA membership through
cross-selling services. You will provide travel related materials,
assist with maintaining new and existing memberships, and provide
sales leads to other departments as appropriate to achieve
individual, Branch, and organizational goals.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent certificate
- 2 years of college or related work experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate customer service skills to engage and provide
- Ability to navigate Windows, Outlook, Word, and
- Successful completion of a Background check and drug test
• Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
• 401(K) saving plan with company match AND
• Tuition assistance
• PTO for community volunteer programs
• Wellness program
• Employee discounts
AAA Northern New England is part of the largest federation of AAA
clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping
17 million members. With our national brand recognition,
long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing
membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven
professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: AAA Northern New England, Manchester , Retail Service Specialist, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!