20 Hour per week LNA 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Company: The RiverWoods Group
Posted on: September 14, 2021
LNA Part Time Evenings 5:30pm - 9:30pm
RiverWoods Manchester is currently seeking a Full-time LNA to
provide direct resident care in a team-focused environment where
our residents are at the heart of what we do.
20 Hour per week LNA 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM, Weekend work required every
We are about making things better for people, every day. We believe
that growing older should enhance, not diminish, the opportunity
for a productive and rewarding life.
- Provides direct care and assists residents with activities of
daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, eating and
toileting to the level necessary to promote health and
- Provides assistance with mobility and functional nursing care
as defined by the nursing care plan. This would include transfers,
ambulation, ROM, splint application, positioning, sit stand lifts,
Hoyer lifts, and whirlpool.
- Develops professional relationships with a wide range of
residents, family members, co-workers and supervisors which allows
open communication based on mutual respect.
- Assists with assessments and treatment procedures as defined by
the State Nursing Practice Act and facility policy to include:
TPR's, BP's, weights, specimen collection, skin care, O2 stats and
- Follows Infection Control guidelines including Standard
Precautions, handling of Biohazadous materials and isolation
- Is familiar with and assists with care protocols including
falls prevention, safety and elopement, behavior management, skin
integrity and bowel and bladder management. Provides
assistance/oversight with all nutritional and hydration needs.
- Accepts resident assignment and direction from the Nurse
Leader. Observes and reports to the nurse any change in physical or
mental function. Demonstrates awareness of shared responsibilities
for resident care needs and contributes to the general care and
order of the resident rooms, belongings and common areas.
Cooperates with the overall needs of the facility at times of
- Understands and follows established facility protocols
regarding Resident Rights, Abuse reporting, HIPAA and emergency
- Encourages and assists residents in participating in social and
- Accurately documents the level of care provided to include LNA
flow sheets and all other data collection as defined by the
individual Care Plan.
- Medical and Dental Insurance, after 30 days of employment
- 403(b) Retirement plan with a company match
- LNA Career Ladder
- Earned Time off, start at 15 days
- 6 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Active NH LNA License
- Prior experience working directly with senior citizens is
- Desire to make a difference while making a living in an
award-winning independent retirement community where your work
helps change lives for the better every day.
RiverWoods is committed to providing the highest level of service
and care to our residents and team members.
In an effort to do this all employees would be required to be
vaccinated against COVID-19
Keywords: The RiverWoods Group, Manchester , 20 Hour per week LNA 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!