Dishwasher - Part-Time
Company: RiverWoods Manchester
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Seeking a full-time dishwasher to join our culinary team and
contribute to our resident-focused community.
- Clean dishes, pots and pans, glassware and silverware by hand
- Transport clean and dry tableware to proper places in dining
rooms and kitchens.
- Cleans working areas, steam tables, refrigerators and kitchen
- Assist in cutting, peeling and washing fruits and vegetables
(as State youth laws permit).
- Remove garbage from kitchen areas.
- Sweeps and mops floors thoroughly at end of shift.
- Follows daily sanitation cleaning schedule.
- Checks in and stocks groceries.
- Discards broken and chipped glassware after showing the items
to be discarded to the Sous Chef.
- Helps set-up and break down after Special Functions and
delivers food to various areas as needed.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- No prior experience required
- Position involves nights, weekends, and Holidays
Make a difference while making a living in an award-winning
independent retirement community where your work helps change lives
for the better every day. You have the opportunity to create
connections and provide support with our residents.
Keywords: RiverWoods Manchester, Manchester , Dishwasher - Part-Time, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!