Rep 2, SMB Direct Sales (OBSR)
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold
calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and
expansion of Comcast Business Services and its product offerings.
Facilitates the sale of Comcast Internet, Voice and TV services to
small and mid-size business to new and existing customers. Works
with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual
results and impact on team.
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up
over the telephone using a variety of techniques. Sell Comcast
Internet, Voice and TV services to small and mid-sized business to
new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted
customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline
management, organization, effective communication and strong
- Consult with business customers on their business application,
solicit referrals for potential new prospects and close web
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex
opportunities to the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution
on the first call or escalate issues appropriately.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel
on a daily basis, assuring management of prospect database and
assures customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting
with customers while using multiple software applications for
research and documentation.
- Applicants must reside in the Northeast Division
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Manchester , Rep 2, SMB Direct Sales (OBSR), Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!