RN/LPN All Shifts- Per Diem
Company: RiverWoods Manchester
Posted on: July 14, 2021
RiverWoods Manchester is seeking Per Diem RN/LPN staff for all
shifts to provide direct resident care in a team- focused
environment where our residents are at the heart of what we do.
- Performs professional duties in accordance with facility
policies/procedures and standards of professional practice, State
of New Hampshire Nurse Practice Act, OBRA and HIPAA.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to formulate
individualized resident care plans. Updates care plans as
necessary. Participates in Resident Care Plan Meetings.
- Institutes care protocols as indicated including: falls
prevention, safety and elopement, behavior management, weight
management, skin integrity, bowel/bladder management, infection
control guidelines (Standard Precautions), and pain assessment and
- Assesses and documents changes in residents' physical or mental
status and reports findings to the primary care physician and
treatment team. Provides complete clinical data to facilitate
- Provides leadership and direction for direct caregivers.
Prepares daily assignments and delegates workload appropriately.
Supervises direct care through observation and evaluation of direct
- Establishes positive working relationships with team members,
residents and family members in order to facilitate open, direct
- Obtains, administers and documents medications and treatments
given to residents following professional guidelines and Nursing
department policies. Inventories and maintains locked system for
- Supports, creates, and maintains a positive culture for team
members and residents
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree or Diploma from an
accredited college, University or nursing school.
- Long term care facility and specialized knowledge of nursing
care of the elderly and rehabilitative nursing is preferred.
- Must hold a registered nursing (RN, LPN) license within the
State of New Hampshire.
- Certified in intravenous administration preferred.
- Must maintain CEU's annually.
- CPR is required.
Make a difference while making a living in an award-winning
independent retirement community where your work helps change lives
for the better every day.
You will have the opportunity to create connections and provide
support with our residents.
Keywords: RiverWoods Manchester, Manchester , RN/LPN All Shifts- Per Diem, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!