LPN (FT), Complex Primary Care - Days
**Manchester, NH, USA**
Post Date Jan 26, 2021
Requisition # 2000034L
Provides general nursing care to patients within scope of
Responsibilities:A listing of thekeyresponsibilities
1. Utilizes the nursing process - assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation to facilitate continuing health care
to individuals, families, and community.
2. Identifies common and recurring nursing needs of the
3. Recognizes the need for and performs routine office
procedures and testing.
4. Assists patients to achieve basic health care goals.
5. Identifies patient education needs, providing instruction or
6. Assists staff in institutional quality improvement measures
and office standards of practice.
7. Provides telephone advice to patients per physician specific
protocols; refers patients appropriately.
8. Participates in staff meetings.
9. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Graduate of an accredited school of practical nursing.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of NH
+ Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required.