Recreation Activities Supervisor
Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The New Hampshire Job Corps
Center is seeking a dynamic, positive Recreation Supervisor who
desires helping others to be a part of a thriving team! The ideal
candidate will be active and enjoys sharing their love of
programming and activities, while being positive with the
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degree
- A minimum of three years of experience in recreation management
and/or physical education working with youths.
- Event management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and
problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Must possess a valid in-State Drivers License with no moving
violations or accidents within the last 3 years.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Supervises and manages the Recreation staff and the
- Oversees the planning and management of all recreational
activities on the student activities calendar.
- Published the weekly and monthly student activities calendar to
all employees and students on the center.
- Participates as an active member of the Centers Healthy Eating
Active Lifestyles Committee.
- Ensures accurate documentation for student participation and
accountability during activities.
- Manages the departments budget including submitting
requisitions to the financial department.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and materials assigned to the
- Comply with all center safety practices and policies.
- Coordinates with the Social Development Director to maintain
students work schedules and transportation to their work
- Oversees the water safety and swim program for our
- Other duties as assigned.
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of
- Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will
Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft
Adams and Associates, Inc. is
a 100% employee owned company subcontracted to run Job Corps
Centers under the guidance of the DOL.
This contractor and
subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these
regulations require that covered prime contractors and
subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status or
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., Manchester , Recreation Activities Supervisor, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!