Central Pharmacy Dispensing Pharmacist - Pharmacy, Per Diem
Company: Catholic Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CMC is looking for a per diem pharmacist to help support central
pharmacy distribution operations.
This is a per diem position and does not include clinical
pharmacy work. CMC is offering a unique opportunity to see the
dispensing side of Hospital Pharmacy.
Perfect for -
- Hospital pharmacists who like the operational side of
- New Pharmacy School Graduates
- Pharmacists with retail only experience who would like to learn
more about Hospital Pharmacy.
- Participates in inventory management, refilling and loading of
Automated Dispensing Cabinets.
- Performs quality control checks to assure accuracy of
medication delivery to automated dispensing cabinets.
- Understands and runs automated dispensing reports and takes
appropriate action if a discrepancy is identified.
- Understands basic functionality of automated dispensing
cabinets and anesthesia work stations, and troubleshoots issues
- Assures timely medication dispensing and accurate medication
availability on patient care areas.
- Product verification of patients specific items
- Product verification repackaged medications
- Product verification of tagged Kitcheck items
- Participates in the management of the distribution, inventory,
purchasing and accountability of controlled substances throughout
the organization in accordance with all NH state and federal rules
and laws. Reconcile controlled substance dispensing and
- Processes medication exchange for emergency medication
- Provides direction/Supervises Pharmacy Technicians.
- Additional tasks as directed by the Director of Pharmacy
Must have an active and unrestricted NH Pharmacist license in
Ability to work weekends and evenings
The position requires a high degree of accuracy, strong
communications skills and ability to work well on a team as well as
The position requires professional maturity and the ability to
make sound decisions on deadline independent of close
- Degree in Pharmacy from an institution accredited by the
American Council on Pharmaceutical Education required.
- One (1) year previous pharmacy experience preferred.
- Current New Hampshire license to practice Pharmacy
Keywords: Catholic Medical Center, Manchester , Central Pharmacy Dispensing Pharmacist - Pharmacy, Per Diem, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!