Clinical Nurse Manager-General Operating Room and CVOR, *SIGN ON BONUS* Full time, Day
Company: Catholic Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CMC is now offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for Registered
Nurses with 3 years of experience.
Join our diverse and dedicated team today!
Under the general direction of the Chief Nurse Executive and
direct supervision of the director and in accordance with the
nursing practice standards of care and practice established by the
Nursing Organization and by the specific unit/department in
accordance with the rules, and regulations and/or standards
established by the State Board of Nursing, the Joint Commission,
and appropriate specialty organizations relevant to the patient
population under care, the Clinical Nurse Manager performs the
- Responsible for the clinical operations of the
- Provides direct supervision of nursing, and other patient care
providers and support staff.
- Evaluates staffing patterns and adjusts to meet patient care
- Provides direction and coordination during emergency
- Collaborates with the director, physicians and
interdisciplinary team to address patient related issues as
- Displays an ability to act as a resource for patient care areas
when acuity and census outweigh resource availability.
- Supports staff during times of difficult transitions and
- Serves as a change agent assisting others in understanding the
importance, necessity, impact and process of change.
- Ability to identify risk management issues and consults with
appropriate resources when necessary.
- Has a working knowledge of the chain of command policy.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing required.
- Minimum BSN strongly preferred.
- Previous OR management experience in an Assistant Nurse Manager
or Permanent Charge Nurse capacity.
- Minimum three to five years of relevant direct nursing care
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Current registration in the State of NH as a Registered
- Certified in specialty area strongly preferred.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required. Must maintain
BLS throughout employment.
Unit Specific Certifications for Critical Care Areas:
Must maintain Unit Specific Certifications throughout
- These areas include: EP Lab, Emergency Department, Intensive
Care Unit, Post Anesthesia Care Unit, General Operating Room and
CVOR, Cardiac Medical Unit, Cardiovascular Surgical Unit and
Cardiology Interventional Unit.
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- CNOR (Credited Nurse Operating Room) General Operating Room and
CVOR requirement only.
- NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
- PALS (Pediatric Advance Life Support) Emergency Department
- TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Course) Emergency Department
Keywords: Catholic Medical Center, Manchester , Clinical Nurse Manager-General Operating Room and CVOR, *SIGN ON BONUS* Full time, Day, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!