Company: The Panther Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You will be supporting a wide variety of tasks in the day-to-day
operation of engineering labs. This position will have you working
directly with program(s) and lab users directed by the Site Lab
Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Works from schedules, bills of material, specifications,
priorities and general instructions of supervisor to prepare
requisitions, purchase orders, etc.
2. Follows-up and expedites processing and procurement of material
through Purchasing Department to assure delivery and availability
of materials by date required.
3. Follows processing of internal work orders and ensure that items
and assemblies assigned to support departments are coordinated and
completed to meet scheduled completion dates.
4. Ensures that proper tooling, equipment and material is available
5. Maintains accurate records of purchase requisitions, orders,
receiving reports, move tickets, project inventory, etc.
6. Acts as liaison between project group and functional groups and
notifies supervisor of unusual difficulties or indications of
impending delay in pre-established schedule.
7. Prepares periodic and special reports concerning status of
project being followed and reports outstanding purchase and work
orders, inventory status of department hardware, location and usage
of tools and equipment, etc.
8. May pick-up and deliver urgently needed materials and perform
miscellaneous stock chasing duties as required.
9. May instruct or train lower classified expediters.
10. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and access
Candidates must be eligible to obtain a Secret DOD Clearance.
Keywords: The Panther Group, Manchester , Technician, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!