Posted on: May 3, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up company
focused on manufacturing life saving medical devices. Apply today
to be hired QUICKLY!
2nd Shift Hours: 2: 30 PM - 11 PM
As an assembler on this team, you will be working in a cleanroom
environment assembling plastic and metal components into medical
devices in accordance with approved manufacturing procedures.
- Use small hand tools (both manual and electric), manual
presses, assembly fixtures, calibrated instruments, measurement
equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures.
- Utilize documentation such as Bill of Materials (BOM' s),
product flow charts, work orders, check sheets, visual aids,
production reports and assembly drawings to assemble product and
- Perform soldering, fabricating, crimping, mechanical assembly,
sealing, ultra-sonic welding, bonding and gluing with adhesives,
Epoxy or RTV.
- Inspect work throughout the assembly process and communicates
any quality or operational issues to appropriate leader.
- Maintain Clean Room integrity by using proper attire and
adherence to Clean Room environment practices and procedures as
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a manufacturing
- Experience with assembly, testing and the documentation of
mechanical and electrical devices.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
skills are required.
- Willingness to undertake various tasks and adapt to unexpected
situations within dynamic company environment.
- Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the medical device regulatory procedures,
lean manufacturing, and manufacturing processes preferred.
- Good hand eye coordination and manual dexterity required.
- Small parts assembly and able to work under a microscope.
- Utilize tweezers, torque drivers, magnifiers and
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be familiar with and comfortable using computers.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone
who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and
we will offer you areferral bonus for helping us
to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we
post a new opening, or check back
see our list of other openings.
Keywords: Techneeds, Manchester , Tech, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!