Sterile Processing Technician (FT), Ambulatory Surgical Center -
**Manchester, NH, USA**
Post Date Mar 04, 2021
Requisition # 2100002D
Responsible for the primary decontamination, and assembly, of
all surgical instrumentation and supplies.
**Responsibilities:** A listing of thekeyresponsibilities
1. Conducts quality control checks on instrumentation for
function, defects, breakage and overall general condition.
2. Assembles kits, sets, and packages per content/count sheet.
Must be able to assemble General Surgery and Back Up
3. Works with the Team Leaders to communicate concerns regarding
4. Communicates content/count sheet and instrumentation
discrepancies to CSR Leaders.
5. Expands knowledge of specialty instrumentation and other
services, learning the instruments of General Surgery and one
6. Assists in the rotation of stock and out of date supplies.
Folds towels, restocks supplies, distributes supplies, and wraps
7. Unloads instrument and cart washers, dries and puts away
items. Reports any suspected equipment malfunctions to a Supervisor
or Team Lead. Maintains knowledge and ability to operate all
8. Assists the department with restocking supplies, clearing
Decontam window, unloading Decontam elevator, replenishing racks,
and breaking down of cases carts.
9. Replenishes trash carts to the OR.
10. Cleans and disinfects all equipment that comes from the
floors, all endoscopes, and surgical instrumentation.
11. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ High school graduate or equivalent required.
+ Prior CSR experience preferred.
+ Basic computer skills required.
**Required Licensure/Certification Skills:**
+ Should engage in self-study to obtain a certification in a
Central Service Technician program.