Automotive Service Advisor
Company: AutoFair Automotive Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you have experience working in a Customer Service field and
you're looking to grow in your career and make more than you ever
have before? Do you have an interest in the Automotive Industry?
Look no further than working as a Service
AutoFair Honda is seeking a Service
Advisor to join our team. Are you passionate about helping
customers? Are you motivated to grow with our company? Apply
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out
those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a
positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether
phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently
sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties,
services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training
and supervising of service department.
- Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster
positive employee relations.
- Collaborate with upper management to make service department
hiring and discipline decisions.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Aggressive & Rewarding Compensation Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- 401 K Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Team based environment
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
AutoFair Automotive Group is a
rapidly-expanding dealer group with excellent opportunities for
career growth. We are committed to providing our customers with an
unmatched ownership experience through outstanding customer service
and enduring relationships with the people we serve. For these
reasons, we are dedicated to finding people who are passionate,
motivated, and ambitious to join our team.
AutoFair Automotive Group offers opportunities with the
Ford - Honda - Hyundai - Genesis - Nissan - Subaru -
AutoFair Automotive Group maintains a strong policy of equal
employment opportunities for all associates and applicants of
employment. We hire, train, promote and compensate on the basis of
personal and professional competence and potential for advancement
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: AutoFair Automotive Group, Manchester , Automotive Service Advisor, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!