Senior EEG Tech - Cardiology, Per Diem
Company: Catholic Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Performs a wide variety of neurodiagnostic studies to include
EEG (awake and sleep) in the lab, at the bedside of critically ill
patients in the Intensive Care Unit and in the Operating Room.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree in Clinical Neurophysiology preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years EEG testing including standard EEG,
Evoked Potential and Ambulatory EEG.
- Registered EEG Technician preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Keywords: Catholic Medical Center, Manchester , Senior EEG Tech - Cardiology, Per Diem, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!