Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The New Hampshire Job Corps Center is seeking a dynamic,
positive professional to be a part of a thriving team!
Do you enjoy working with young adults, flourish in a
fast paced environment, and appreciate the rewards that come with
success? Then check out the opportunities at the New Hampshire Job
Corps Center, a federally funded, residential vocational training
facility. Our mission is to provide cost-free, career-based
technical and academic training along with job placement assistance
to low-income youths ages 16-24.
Responsible for the training of students in the academic side of
the Job Corps program to coincide with Company/DOL
- Provide students with basic direction, elementary level math
instruction, and assistance in a classroom setting.
- May provide instruction in math, reading, writing, ESL, HiSet
- Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training,
and study habits.
- Coordinates with on-Center Counselors and other staff as
necessary to ensure student success and completion of the Job Corps
- Develop and prepare lesson plans, participate in student
evaluation panels, and complete case notes for each student.
- Maintain comprehensive student files to include an internal
tracking system for achievement and progress.
- Administer and grade tests, maintain progress reports, and
- Maintain good classroom management and hold students
accountable to program expectations.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited school required.
- A valid in-State teaching certification or waiver
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership after one year of
- Paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will
Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft
- Monday Friday: 7:45am-4:45pm
Adams and Associates, Inc. is a 100% employee owned
company subcontracted to run Job Corps Centers under the guidance
of the DOL.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a).
These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified
individuals based on their status as protected veterans or
individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against
all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered
prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., Manchester , Math Teacher, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!