Caregivers and CNAs
Company: Caregiver Direct
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Now Hiring Experienced Caregivers Job with a
Caregivers / LNA
Full-time and Part-time
Champa Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and
empathetic Caregivers - LNA - Licensed Nursing Assistant willing to
make a difference in Manchester, NH and nearby cities.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers - LNA - Licensed
Nursing Assistant who can help achieve the highest quality of life
for a senior in need. Your support can enable aging at home safely
with their families. It can ease the management of an ongoing
medical condition and help avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This
is an important role and we are looking for caring individuals
willing to help. You will be working one on one with seniors in
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver
enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with
different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Companionship and conversation.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care
for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use
of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques,
and equipment for personal hygiene.
- 6 Months in-home care experience
- Valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Clean background check
- TB Test
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live near Manchester, NH
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Reward and Incentives
- Flexible Schedules
- Bi-weekly pay
- Fun, supportive, and safe working environment
- Exceptional support team
- Compassionate and caring at heart is MUST
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
Being a caregiver, its an essential and required role
throughout the country. We need caregivers who are willing to put
themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more
than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level
to that person in need. Are you ready to care?
Keywords: Caregiver Direct, Manchester , Caregivers and CNAs, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!