Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Choose a partner or Scheider will find one for you and become a
Team Van Truckload truck driver. Team truck drivers are among the
highest compensated in the fleet averaging $67,050 to $81,950* each
year and making up to $0.57 per mile* while driving 5,500 miles
Team Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $67,050 to $81,950* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $98,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.57 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Flexible home time.
- 5,500 average miles per week, driven within all 48 states.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and
Team Van Truckload truck driver truck driver
- Valid Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get
a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through
Additional Team Van Truckload truck driver job
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Opportunity to complete a paid five-week Class A CDL
apprenticeship training course at a Schneider facility.
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Need a partner to team up with? Learn how Schneiders Team
Matching Program can help you find the perfect fit.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team
- More money The biggest combination of potential miles
and money in the Schneider fleet.
- Less wasted time Premium loads with longer lengths of
haul and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12
months old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
drivers seat and more.
- Team Matching Program We can help if you need a driving
partner. Or, bring your own and enjoy companionship on the
- Position based out of Schneiders Indianapolis Facility and
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Team driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to
your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview what makes Schneider one of the top
- Slice of Orange blog answers to top driver career
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Manchester , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!