Posted on: April 8, 2021
At Elbit Systems of America (ESA), we spend our days working on
exciting and meaningful innovative solutions that protect and save
lives. -- From providing solutions for our warfighters and
commercial pilots, to providing lifesaving medical instrumentation
and homeland security technologies, the employees of Elbit Systems
of America understand the value of their work and why we do what we
do each and every day. -- We are looking for extraordinary people
to join us in making a difference in the lives of others.** THIS
POSITION IS ALSO OPEN TO A SR. LEVEL ELECTRO-MECHANICAL
ASSEMBLER**We are currently recruiting for a highly talented
Electro-Mechanical Assembler-- but we are looking for more than an
impressive skill set. -- We are looking for the type of person who
respects others for their knowledge, skills, and experience as
individuals and as team members. If you are the type of person who
has high integrity and would thrive in an inclusive environment of
camaraderie and friendship with your fellow teammates, we--------re
pretty confident you--------ll love it here.The Electro-Mechanical
Assembler is required to assemble, inspect and perform acceptance
testing on complex electro-mechanical-optical systems. -- To
accomplish this effectively, the Electro-Mechanical Assembler must
work independently from: engineering drawings, engineering changes,
bills of material, work instructions, test procedures and
production schedules. -- The -- Electro-Mechanical Assembler is
also required to fault isolate manufacturing or workmanship defects
and initiate corrective action. -- Disassembly, fault isolation and
repair of product in a repair depot at Elbit Systems of America-
Merrimack or other off-site geographic location may also be
required.Responsibilities:- Perform all required electro-mechanical
or opto-mechanical assembly, alignment or calibration of
subassembly or system level hardware. This activity will be
accomplished in accordance with engineering drawings, schematics,
work instructions and quality standards.
- May work directly with test engineering, fault isolate and repair
warranty or customer-owned product in a repair depot environment
using customer supplied failure reports, engineering drawings or
repair manuals as a general guide.
- Set up test equipment to perform acceptance inspection to assure
compliance with drawing and contractual requirements.
- Perform required acceptance testing in accordance with approved
Acceptance Test Procedures or other engineering documents with
Engineering assistance, if necessary.
- Perform basic diagnostics and fault isolation, as necessary.
- Implement corrective action to improve product reliability.
- May be required to use and operate electro-optical test equipment
and complex tools and fixtures.
- Using a computer, assist in preparing assembly, alignment or
repair work instructions.
- Identify and participate in the development of special tooling
and subsequent production proof.
- Must be able to perform all subordinate tasks required to
accomplish the above duties and perform other related duties as
- Maintain accurate logs and records. --
- Responsible for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous
materials and waste. --
- Assist other employees in learning new duties as
assigned.Qualifications:- High school diploma or equivalent and 3-5
years experience in manufacturing complex electro-mechanical
subassemblies, major assemblies and systems.
- Must be capable of working independently from engineering
drawings, schematics, performance specifications, quality standards
and customer repair orders. --
- Intermediate-level computer operations skills required for access
to technical data or other required documents. --
- May be required to wear a company-provided respirator in order to
perform some job functions.
- Extended international travel may be required.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Mechanical Assembler, Location: Manchester, NH -
Keywords: Elbit, Manchester , Electro-Mechanical Assembler, Other , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!